Friday, May 22, 2009

Having Fun...

Brady is having a lot of fun at the new house.
Here are a few pictures we have taken in the past few weeks.


Brady in his PJ's and boots "helping" Joe cut the grass.

Brady LOVES our new neighbor Jamie. Just about every time we pull up at our house he says, "Is Jamie home?" Jamie loves suckers just like Brady and he gives her one almost everyday.



Brady waiting patiently for Joe to attach the bike trailer to his bike so we could all go on a bike ride. Yes, he's sitting on the saw!! I didn't notice that when I took this picture.


Brady eating his dinner out in the garage while watching the rain. I have a feeling some of the best times between Brady and Joe will happen in this garage. I had to sneak this picture so I didn't interupt their conversation.


Brady has figured out that he can climb the back of the couch and sit on the window ceil in the playroom. It has become one of his favorite spots. The other day Joe grabed him off of there and threw him on the couch and started tickling him. Brady yelled, "Whatch it son!" I thought Joe was going to choke he was laughing so hard. Good times!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What precious times and pics...thank you so much for sharing.
We Love You All,
mimi :)

The B Family said...

That is too cute! I am so glad y'all are enjoying your new home & Brady is making so many wonderful memories there!
I love watching Scott and Wyatt together when they don't know I'm looking...those father and son times are priceless!!!

Rebecca said...

They are precious! I love Brady in his hat, he is a doll!