Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A fun weekend...

We bought this costume for Brady several weeks ago. He didn't want anything to do with it until Saturday morning...at 8:00 am.

We thought he would be a train conductor but he LOVES this costume now.
He is a cute Batman!
Brady really wanted to show Aidan his new comstume. Aidan was so cute, when he saw Brady he immediately went and put on his Robin comstume. This is Brady and Aidan playing in Patton's room Saturday morning. They were crazy...I can't believe I got them to stand still long enough to take this picture.


Sunday afternoon after nap time we went to Irmo Elementary's playground.
Brady had a blast!

Joe challenged Brady to a race and Brady said, "I'm going to pass you daddy!"

Did you know you can run faster if you turn your hat around backwards?

Brady was so proud, he passed Dad.

Brady wanted to show his comstum to Jamie when we got home Sunday evening. Jamie put on her Wonder Woman comstume to play with Brady. He loved this!!


3 comments:

The B Family said...

That is too cute! It reminds me of Wyatt wearing his reversible Superman/Batman cape just about every single day while we were at MUSC! The video of us bringing Annabelle home has Wyatt running around with his superman cape! Boys will be BOYS!!!

The Hardy Family said...

What a cute Batman you have!! I love it!! Where did you get his Super Man shirt??? Scott LOVES Super Man and is actually going to be that for Halloween. He would LOVE that shirt that Brady has on!

The Hardy Family said...

Thanks for your sweet comment about the boys' picture on our blog. My friend's mom took that! She loves to take pictures and offered to take some of the boys awhile back. I love what she did!! I have more of what she did on my facebook page.