Friday, February 19, 2010

Rock it...

Last night Brady asked us (actually begged is more like it) if he could open his birthday gift from us. He knew what was in the box. I asked him several weeks ago what he wanted us to get him for his birthday and he asked for a new guitar. His "old" one is broken because apparently an $8 guitar from Walgreens can't survive being slammed on the floor (thank you Alvin and the Chipmunks). So, Tasha and I found this one at Toys R Us Wednesday night.
I'm so glad we let him open it! Joe and I had front row seats to this little concert! : )










4 comments:

MMS said...

LOVE THIS!!! You can really see his personality here!!!

The B Family said...

WOW! Looks like you've got a little rockstar in the making! He's got it down pat!

Rebecca said...

Ok, that is ONE COOL DUDE!!!!!!!!! Wow!!! What was he singing?

The Murphys said...

I hate that we missed the concert! Looks like her REALLY got into it!!