Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Almost Time...

Today we are 36 weeks pregnant and Kate is scheduled to arrive three weeks from today on December 8th. We feel pretty ready and prepared. Her room is in order, the car seat is in the car, everything is planned out for Mimi to take care of Joe and I and G to take care of Brady. : )
So, I've been reflecting a little lately. I LOVE our little family of three! I am so excited to add to our family but I am also nervous to see the bond between the three of us change.


I just love these two guys so much!!









Goodbye family of three...hello family of four!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

I love the pics! Your family of 3 is going to change but it you all have so much love to give and will welcome sweet Kate! She is lucky to become the 4th member of your fam. Love you guys and can't wait to meet sweet Kate in a few weeks.

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I remember so well the bitter sweet time of 3 becoming 4. That little girl is going to rock your world!

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful wife, mother and an awesome daughter...I am so proud of you! Love you, mom

The Tolers said...

What beautiful pictures. I remember going through that feeling, too. It was a strange mixture of sadness and excitement! I even felt a little guilty that I wouldn't be able to focus as much on Kieran. There is nothing more special than a big brother meeting his little sister! We'll be praying for you guys!

The Hardy Family said...

What sweet pictures!! You will love being a family of 4! I can't wait to meet Kate in just a few short weeks...how exciting!!! :)