Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break Part 2...

What a week!! This week was filled with lots of time with family and friends.
We loved every minute of it.





Wednesday at FunZone with the Miller, Robinson, Tucker, Taylor, Safriet, Berube, and Carter families. What a great mid-week playdate!




Thursday morning at the zoo with Mimi and G.



Thursday afternoon we met the Robinson's at the Irmo Elem. playground for some fun.




Saturday afternoon we went to Granddad and Beth's house for a cookout. Brady had a great time hiding and finding Easter eggs.



Sunday's Easter service was great.



Sunday afternoon we spent time playing at Saluda Shoals...just the three of us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All are tooooo cute...we had such great time also!! Love, mimi :)

Anonymous said...

I love you all. Great job Brady - you take some great pictures, and I know you had a blast.
Love, G-mama

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

I totally know how you feel being away from your baby during the day and then cherishing the time off. Being a teacher is so emotionally and physically draining at times. Sometimes I feel like my school kids get the best part of me when I actually have energy, and then my real kids get the leftovers. So, our breaks mean the world to me too. Loved the pictures.

AndreaLeigh said...

i love the family easter pic! you guys look gorgeous! love your dress!

thanks for your comments about my uncle. i knew you would understand. it has been hard and brought back lots of memories but i really didn't want to bring that up on my blog. i know you understand though!