Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Fun Saturday...

Brady spent the night with Mimi & G on Friday night so Joe and I could go to the USC baseball game. Mimi & G took Brady to Mr. Sease's farm Saturday morning.
Brady enjoyed riding the 4-wheeler.

Brady also got to watch Mr. Sease feed a new calf with a bottle.

Brady was home by lunch time. After nap we did a little cleaning up for Brycen and Tasha to come over. Brady's vacuum had some issues so he had to stop to repair it. :)

Joe got out the bouncy house and both boys had a blast!

It was 80 degrees here today. It was beautiful!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

G and I had such a WONDERFUL time on Friday night and on Saturday...love you all!! Mimi:)

AndreaLeigh said...

that picture of him with the vacuum is adorable! oh my goodness.

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

Loved the pictures with the baby calf. I can't believe your baby is this big! I am learning about all the boy stuff a little at a time. Micah is so close to walking...I want him to...but then again...I know that is when the real fun will begin. :)
Jessica