Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Two year check-up...

Brady had his two year check-up with Dr. Whitaker yesterday. Mimi picked him up from Mrs. Debbie's and they met me at the doctors office. I was "armed" with a bouncy ball, crayons, a snack and a blue sucker. A two year old boy confined to a small room is a little crazy. The drawing on the table cover trick Mimi used to use with me worked great! Brady did a great job!
Brady's measurements...
Height 36 in. (80th percentile)
Weight 29 3/4 lbs. (75th percentile)
Head 19 3/4 cm (80th percentile)
Dr. Whitaker said everything looks great.
He was immpressed that Brady is completely potty trained. : )
Everyday my prayer for Brady is that he will be healthy and happy and continue to grow and learn. He is a great kid and Joe and I are so thankful he is a part of our lives.

8 comments:

Johanna said...

Potty trained? WOW! That's impressive! Go Brady!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting me go with you guys! Memories were brought back with coloring on the table paper!! I Love You ALL, Mimi :)

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

Okay...you will have to give me the boy potty training tips when we get to that stage. Fully potty trained at 2 is AMAZING...just think of what you will save in pull-ups.
:) Jessica

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome, Kim!! Thanks for the tips, we'll see how it goes! ;)

The Hardy Family said...

Oh what a big boy!! I'm so glad he his happy and healthy at age 2!!

AndreaLeigh said...

of course you have a potty trained two year old! lol! way to go, brady! that is one impressive accomplishment.

AndreaLeigh said...

where did you guys buy a new house? how exciting! congrats on selling your old house. i'm worried about how things are going to go when we try to sell ours. how long did it take you?

The Johnson Family said...

POTTY TRAINED!!!! I'm still working on the girls grrrr.