Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesdays at the Table...

I know this blog is all about our family, but today I'm doing something a little different. My friend Andrea is doing a post called Tuesdays at the Table on her blog My Chihuahua Bites. She asked her readers to do their own food related post today so here goes. These apple dumplings are so easy, so fast and so good! I hope you ENJOY!!

Apple Dumplings

3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and quartered
1 can crescent rolls
1 stick butter
1 cup sugar
cinnamon to taste
1 can Sprite

Wrap individual rolls around a clump of apples (divide apples evenly for number of crescent rolls on hand). Pour butter, sugar and Sprite over wrapped apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

7 comments:

jennykate77 said...

These sound so yummy and super easy! Great recipe!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!!

Michelle said...

Oh I so love easy recipes like this!! I'm definitely trying it! Thanks for coming by my place! Have a great day. :)

Amy said...

That looks easy and yummy.

MMS said...

Ohhhh . . . YUMMMMYYYY!!!! :) I might have to run an extra mile and then tackle the recipe!

Groomer Angie said...

How funny we both posted recipes with soda in them! :) These sound great! AND easy, I like easy.

Angie

AndreaLeigh said...

I made these when we were at Edisto vacationing last summer and the group went crazy for them. They are so easy and delicious! Do you read the Pioneer Woman's blog? I got this recipe from her.

momma said...

sprite?! wow. that alone really makes me want to try this!

plus, about 5 ingredients is right up my alley, too :)